Recently when my Might Mouse stopped scrolling up, I decided I HAD to find the best way to get it working again.
After trying the following:
- push the ball hard and scroll
- hold mouse upside down and scroll
- hold mouse against wall and scroll
- blast with compressed air
- blast with compressed air while upside down
- blast with compressed air while scrolling
The action that most consistently fixed the scroll wheel was :
Upside down on a piece of paper – roll the mouse around on the scroll wheel and viola it’ll be back to fully working condition in no time!
Just thought I’d share that with everyone!